THIS IS TAPPING EXCELLENCE!
ATOD Ltd are delighted to announce the relase of their much anticipated upadted tap syllabus. Tap syllabi in the past have had considerable emphasis on traditional tapping techniques and combinations. While this is essential for your students’ dance education, it is equally important for your business that you change, update and improve with the times.
This syllabus is a technically based yet modern tap syllabus. With industry professionals Paul Davis and Shane Preston (former Tap Dogs) involved in the overhaul, we are sure you will find ATOD Ltd’s newly extended and revitalised tap syllabus to be just what you need. An obvious attribute of the syllabus is that there is a focus on development and continuity throughout the levels. Use of the head, arms, corner and travelling steps provide a superb foundation for the performance work. Restore your tapping enthusiasm with fresh combinations specific to various tempo, style and ages.
This Syllabus is Tap Training at its best.
- is technically based yet modern and innovative
- includes Levels 1 – 15
- includes comprehensive teaching notes – including anatomy, to assist teachers and students in the technical attributes and execution of all work
- encompasses diverse styles
- is user friendly and promotes structured learning
- incorporates barre, centre, corner work, combinations and routines
- is designed to technically develop students to individually reach their full potential, whether on a recreational, professional or teaching level
- includes teacher’s own choreography or the opportunity to use the set dances provided.
This work will revive, revitalise and inspire the Tap world!
The syllabus will motivate, stimulate and captivate you!
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be involved in Tapping Excellence!