LEVELS 1 – 12 AVRIL BINZER PERFORMANCE AWARD
This is a comprehensive and beautiful syllabus. It progresses systematically and is delightful to teach. The syllabus was upgraded and designed in 2002 by the Classical Ballet Core Committee. This Committee included well known Ballet Teachers and Examiners, including Graduates of The Australian Ballet School. Musical accompaniment is by leading pianist Gary Dionysius. Gary is Company Pianist for The Queensland Ballet.
- progresses systematically in order to build strength and artistry
- includes comprehensive teaching notes on the technical aspects and attributes of each exercise and step includes the theory of each step
- includes an anatomical approach to explaining the required technique, with a glossary and index of anatomical terms included
- is designed to technically develop students to individually reach their full potential, whether on a recreational, professional or teaching level
- includes accompanying DVD as a teaching aid.
Many former students of A.T.O.D. teachers have gone on to undertake professional careers in the fields of Classical Ballet and Modern Dance (Contemporary).